a pot of; a jug of; a pitcher of
n.罐,壶 v.罐装jug [dʒʌg]
n.水壶,监牢,[象声]模仿夜莺的叫声 vt.放入壶中,炖,关押 vi.模仿夜莺叫
- Would you infuse a kettle of longjing tea for me?
- My mom cooked a big pot of beef and made a pot of tea.
- There was a jugful of water on each table.
- And brewed this pot of chrysanthemum tea.
- Silent and cool in the morning a cane chair a pot of light tea and spacious green waves what a leisure!
- Please get me a flask of boiled water.
- She made a pot of tea for her guests.
- Let me make you a fresh pot of tea.
- Brew a pot of coffee.
- Why does moral education become a pot of water that can't be boiled?
- She pu ta jug of water on the table.
- And if I just sniffle he's atmy door with chicken soup.
- A pot of stew; brewed a pot of coffee.
- In public restaurants tea is served by giving you a cup or pot of hot water with a tea bag at the side.you can then make the tea as strong as you like it.
- The ship workers have the habit of drinking a pot of tea in a tea shop everyday before working.