- [Sports] (of baseball) first baseman
- adv.首先,最初,第一(列举条目等用),优先 adj.第一的 num.第一(个) n.开始,第一,(比赛)冠军
- Of this first baseman wally pipp.
- The pitcher picked up the soft grounder and could easily have thrown the ball to the first baseman.shaya would have been out and that would have ended the game.
- The yankees haven't made an offer to either free agent first baseman.
- The yankees are still in need of a utility infielder backup catcher and possibly a first baseman but cashman stressed that his current focus is solely on pitching.
- The yankees also plan to carry two first basemen a backup infielder and a backup catcher. With12pitchers that leaves no room for williams.
- Phelps had beaten out phillips for the job with a torrid offensive spring training taking advantage of an extended opportunity created by phillips'prolonged return to birmingham ala. to be by his mother's side.
- The man to the right of the pitcher standing near first base is called the first baseman.
- So here's my baseball personality test: are you a chatty first baseman or a sullen shortstop?
- Wang started playing baseball in fourth grade as a pitcher first baseman and outfielder.