- erhua variant of 一塊|一块
- adj.不同的 n.变量
- They've been sparring-partners ever since they were at school together.
- 别都挤在一块儿, 分开坐吧
- Don't all sit together, spread yourselves out.
- She talk me into go to town with her.
- Let's stick them together with gum.
- Now mistress, how chance you went not with Master Morgan?
- I knew him when we were at school together, but that's many years ago. If I were to meet him today I shouldn't know him from Adam.
- A bunch of twigs, straw, or bristles bound together, attached to a stick or handle, and used for sweeping.
- Come along and take potluck with us.
- The most widely spoken of modern indic vernaculars spoken mostly in the of india along with english it is the official language of india usually written in devanagari script.
- The most widely spoken of modern indic vernaculars spoken mostly in the north of india along with english it is the official language of india usually written in devanagari script.
- We'll probably all die with you'eddie said jocularly.
- One who sailed with jason on the argo in search of the golden fleece.
- It was so old that it began to think of marriage; and it happened that it came to be washed in company with a garter.
- He and dr.taza and don tommasino had taken a glass of wine together in the garden while the women had prepared themselves for bed.
- Come along and join the ball game.