ball of fire
- n.火,炉火,火灾,失火,闪光,炮火,热情,激情 vt.点燃,烧制,使发光,给(炉子等)加燃料,放枪,激动,<口>解雇 vi.开枪,射击,着火,烧火,激动
- The girl made her entry entirely nude except for a pink flamingo feather between her limbs.
- The sun was a flame on the horizon.
- While a flaming red ball will suddenly burst forth sending dazzling rays at the crowds and lighting up the peaks below.in a moment all is bright and clear-the ravines the mountain streams the green wooded slopes revealing a scene of radiant magnificence.
- Against a starry sky a flame shaped like a candle flare was rising from a black tanker shape half-enveloped in a red ball of darker fire.
- She was a spark says nicky haslam62 a close friend of lord snowdon's.
- It continues to haunt us to stalk us and as we try to silence it with reason and maturity we find that indeed it is a fire within our bones and it will not yield.
- It ran along by force of habit by force of conventional opinion.with the lapse of time it must necessarily become dryer and dryer--must eventually be tinder easily lighted and destroyed.
- Such an atmosphere could hardly come under the category of home life.it ran along by force of habit by force of conventional opinion.with the lapse of time it must necessarily become dryer and dryer--must eventually be tinder easily lighted and destroyed.