- They've become very bourgeois since they got married.
- 这篇文章缺乏连贯性, 作者一味东拉西扯, 格局无章。
- This article lacks continuity; the writer keeps jumping from one subject to another.
- 他一味模仿教师的风格, 毫无创意。
- His style is a slavish imitation of his teacher's.
- 她一味标新立异, 在艺术界堪称一怪
- Her advanced ideas have made her the enfant terrible of the art world.
- The politician cops out on the issue of free trade.
- An honest judge cannot be servile to public opinion.
- I don't like being talked at.
- Theyare adulate every decision of their leaders.
- They are fools who adulate every decision of their leaders.
- Fleet street is obsessed with these stories of killer dogs.
- A rash man who does not understand the need for such alterations or is unwilling to make them but who acts blindly will inevitably run his head against a brick wall.
- Objective: to observe the curative effect of kudo capsules in treatment of epistaxis.
- His treatment of him is sympathetic rather than readily censorious.
- They let her in at genoa.
- Her advanced idea has made her the enfant terrible of the art world