- Her advanced idea has made her the enfant terrible of the art world
- There was no doubt what consequences would ensue if I persisted.
- John bull only "shot the bull" and uncle sam proved to be none other than uncle sham.
- Please don't blindly grudge your smile and appreciation sometimes only an affirmative and admiring sentence is enough to speed up the blossoms of flowers that can't bloom in the soup when other people need it best.
- Traditionalism does not necessarily mean a slavish adherence to things of the past.
- And having freed them they did n't want to have anything to do with them except to use them to terrorize southerners.
- No politician will win the votes of serious-minded people if all he does is to throw mud at his opponent.
- She reacts negatively to everything I say.
- And I think that they are the almost undeviating support by great britain for the universeill-advised policies of president bush in iraq have been a major tragedy for the world.
- A tolerant smile curled his lips.
- It is not advisable just to work away without making a timely summing-up of experience.
- The country needs to pull togther and whoever wins the election should avoid indulging in triumphalism.
- The saying used to constantly point out that only complaining and blaming others cannot obviate poverty instead no matter how mean others are everyone must depend upon self to attain success.
- Any defensive pleading that affirms facts rather than merely denying the facts alleged by the plaintiff.
- The government was so concerned about meeting its examination targets that ministers were oblivious to the damage caused to children by an overly prescriptive curriculum and national tests at the ages of71and14.