- all along
the whole time
- adj.全部的,所有的,整个的 adv.完全,更加,越发 pron.全部
- n.全部,全体,整体,完全之体系 adj.所有的,完整的,完全的,纯粹的,未损伤的,未打破的 adv.完全,整个
- 你过去一向是抽烟斗的, 对不对?
- You used to smoke a pipe, didn't you?
- 你开得这样快, 简直疯了!
- You must be mad to drive so fast!
- You have been very remiss in fulfilling your obligations.
- The local people are always very friendly towardstourists.
- Trade is always good (ie Many goods are sold) over the Christmas period.
- There's a taboo on smoking in this office.
- There has always been a close association between these two schools.
- The idea never really took on.
- She always gets up early.
- She goes through life in a happy-go-lucky fashion.
- She has always looked up to her father.
- She has been like a sister to me, ie has behaved as a sister does.
- 她一向是新闻人物（报纸、 电视等经常报道她的事）。
- She is always in the news, ie Her doings are regularly reported in the newspapers, on TV, etc.
- 她一向沉默寡言, 但现在可真活了, 跟谁都能谈得来。
- She used to be so quiet, but now she's really coming out of her shell and chatting to everyone.
- She's always been a rover.