- Roast turkey with all the trimmings.
- Mr Wang is in the good graces of the governor, and is often invited to dine with him.
- I say banishing bridge; let's find some pleasant way of being miserable together.
- He took his sister along with him.
- Having the male and female reproductive organs borne on separate individuals of the same species.
- Escape with us to the tropical island of barbados.
- By coincidence, we arrived here at the same time.
- His unwillingness to give five minutes of his time proves that he is disinterested in finding a solution to the problem, a proportion that is not significantly different from the93 percent who disapproved of the same usage in an earlier survey.
- I don't think people are ready for this from a social point of view' said bu geriatrician thomas perls the other lead researcher.
- Learn to taking a walk in hazy drizzle together downstairs fitly hear clang clang pitter-patter suddenly see a water falls from the day only.
- ... They expired with the first edition and did not get a fresh lease of life in a second.
- Craig bellamy and steve finnan were rested but will return to the squad along with sami hyypia for the trip to psv.
- The paper analyses different forms of narrative embedding in two absurdist plays i.e. samuel beckett's krapp's last tape and edward albee's the zoo story in an attempt to show the poetic characteristic of this narrative strategy in application to the two plays.
- Betel nut: or also betelnut the seed of the betel palm chewed with betel leaves lime and flavorings as a mild stimulant.
- "Betel nut: or also betelnut the seed of the betel palm chewed with betel leaves lime and flavorings as a mild stimulant."