- first day of the month
- adv.首先,最初,第一(列举条目等用),优先 adj.第一的 num.第一(个) n.开始,第一,(比赛)冠军
- The periodical is obtainable on the very first day of every month.
- The first pair were a bit tight, so he asked for the next size.
- It's a trifle too big. Could I try a size smaller?
- He was seeded number 1.
- In1945c.j.ghu turned his attention to rotorcraft and designed a co-axial helicopter known as the humming bird model a.
- In march1973 first of all language program and pronunciation program were conducted in no.11-3 fuchou street.
- The hawthorn was the strongest in antioxidant capacity among all fruits and followed by winter date guava kiwifruit purple mulberry strawberry and agate pomegranate.the honeydew melon watermelon and persimmon were the weakest.
- Brinkman was worring that r.j.was going to take over the number one car.
- Did r.j.threaten to take your number one car brinkman?
- Alan and I found a gallium compound on the nose cone of thunderbird1.
- Zebra one changing course to183for a southerly approach to target.
- Liguria in north italy is noted for five sea villages.the scenery in the postcard can be found in riomaggiore.the photographer is marco pasini.
- A bully pulpit; a cool sports car; had a great time at the party; you look simply smashing.
- First artificial satellite launched fr earth.sputnik I is orbited by the soviet union arking the dawn of earth's space age.
- Uniform command definite direction and close cooperation are required for hoisting works.