- in a word
- n.简略,短路,短裤 adj.短的,矮的,不足的,不够的,(智力等)弱的,浅薄的,松脆的,简短 adv.突然,缺乏,不足
- Their real weapon was the merciless questioning that went on and on hour after hour tripping him up laying traps for him twisting everything that he said convicting him at every step of lies and self-contradiction until he began weeping as much from shame as from nervous fatigue.
- They speak nary a word to me.
- He spoke never so much as a word.
- I won't say a word I swear.
- When I had ceased speaking he thankfully raised his eyes to heaven but without uttering a word.
- That I might be regarded as an useless and I would add if it were not for the resemblance I detected between you and me an unornamental piece of furniture tolerated for its old service and taken no notice of.
- Ll when you came back to work I was muzzy as a foolish baby think about every sentence you said every word your lineament your eyes you shake my hand for so long time and my heart always be in touched you gave me a killing kiss with my no consciousness I have no leeway ll!
- What's the last words of every redneck?
- One word out of turn and the men would hit their children or beat their wives or take it out on them by a violent tongue-lashing.
- The significance of a remark in the listener's mind is often like a strange cat which enters the room without making a sound.you don't notice its presence until it gives a "mew."
- Look how magnificent the rosy dawn is!
- A such services are born after greeting the visitor restaurant on tea send towel serving odd serving when giving guest pour tea a word also does not say work silently merely.
- That one word as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
- A sentence suffices to destroy the self-image that takes a young person to build.
- As for me can only say so it is not water moves not pneumatic in love online.it is some that is thinking to move efficaciously.