- one breath
in one breath
at a stretch
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- 他大大吸了一口气, 无意中流露出他吃了一惊
- All that betrayed his surprise was a sharply indrawn breath.
- We all heaved a sigh of relief when we heard that they were safe.
- The novel was so absorbing that she read on without a break even forgetting food and sleep.
- The machine gunner fired off two magazines without a break.
- She has written off an account of her trip.
- He blew out the candles with a single puff.
- He was so hungry that he ate up his meal at a stretch.
- He emptied the glass at on draft.
- He drank a pint of milk in one go.
- He blew out all the candles on his birthday cake at one go.
- Shit patsy can you not drink a glass of milk for once without spilling it?
- "A horse to travel to arras at one stretch?"
- Andrew took a deep breath.
- Aries: eats all of the chocolates in one sitting.
- From what it said "harry took a deep breath" it looks like I'm the one who's got to finish off voldemort...