- a batch of
- The speaker had a sheaf of notes on the desk in front of him.
- A quantity of objects stacked or thrown together in a heap.
- A collection of cards, commonly a complete set of cards which have been punched for a definite service or purpose.
- I picked up a handful of letters and began to open them.
- He pulled out a pile of used bank note.
- As part of her job my mother bought stacks of housekeeping magazines-house beautiful house and garden better homes and gardens-and I read these with a curious avidity partly because they were always lying around and in our house all idle moments were spent reading something and partly because they depicted lives so
- To punch identical hole patterns into each punch card of a card deck.
- There is a wad of bank note in the bag.
- Santanghu basin is located between altai mountain and tianshan belt it is a composite and reconstructed basin which superposes on the paleozoic erogenic belt of paleozoic age.
- Sitting in his car his face livid wu sun-fu shouted repeatedly at the chauffeur:
- Page flipping is key in multimedia animation and game software; it is analogous to the way you can do animation with a pad of paper.
- A stack of manila envelopes.
- Collect the books and put them in a pile on my desk.
- On the sideboard was a stack of plates.
- Jeremy hid the letter be neath a pile of papers.