- We have one thousand students.
- The dimmest of my pollutive dreams was a thousand times more dazzling than all the adultery the most virile writer of genius or the most talented impotent might imagine.
- A readership of about ten million people
- Ten percent of one thousand is one hundred.
- Of or relating to a thousand especially to a thousand years; millenarian.
- "The arabian nights" is a very interesting story-book.
- A thousand different tox screens?
- So when she got her hands on file-sharing software it wasn't long before she'd compiled a personal library of over1000songs on her hard drive.
- The indian government estimates that the naxalites heirs to a40-year old movement that splintered and then united in2004 now have some10000armed fighters and a further40000full-time supporters.
- On the "credit" side there was a total of over thirteen hundred dollars of uncollected debts-more than six hundred in town and over seven hundred in the countryside.
- On this midweek coverday about a thousand of people became us citizens at walt disney world in florida raising their right hands in front of cinderella's castle.
- On this midweek holiday about a thousand people became us citizens at walt disney world in florida raising their right hands in front of a cinderella's castle.
- Ho mai chuan for ten years head of the defence corps in the town of hsin kang changsha county was personally responsible for killing almost a thousand poverty-stricken peasants which he euphemistically described as "executing bandits".
- The printing machine runs off one thousand copies per minute.
- Here comes a population problem.last year there was a net increase of more than13million people.this year there may be another net increase of20million.by1970we shall have a population of800million.