- a move
- n.移动,迁居,步骤 vt.移动,感动,鼓动 vi.移动,离开,运行,迁移,搬家
- 他只要一动, 伤口就连带整个胳膊都疼。
- Whenever he moved, the wound sent pains all along his arm.
- 除非谁能灵机一动拿出主意, 否则我们永远解决不了这个问题
- Unless someone has a brainwave we'll never solve this problem.
- The teacher's eagle eye was always on us, ie She noticed everything.
- That man behaves like an ,overgrown `child.
- 那条狗卧著一动也不动, 简直不像活的
- The dog lay so still it scarcely seemed animate.
- The deer stood immobile among the trees.
- The rabbit sat without moving, fascinated by the glare of our headlights.
- 她躺在那儿一动不动, 我想她一定死了。
- She lay there inert; I thought she must be dead.
- She sat in the corner, watching my every move.
- 她的连衣裙上镶著小光片, 身体一动就闪闪发光
- Her dress was covered in sequins which twinkled as she moved.
- Not a leaf was stirring, ie There was no wind to move the leaves.
- The police have been observing his movements.
- The flower border required careful weeding with a trowel but he attacked it with a spade like a bull in a china shop.
- The cat remained motionless, waiting for the mouse to come out of its hole.
- That man behaves like an overgrown child.