- (of swimming or rowing) a stroke
- n.游水,目眩 adj.游泳(者)的,游泳(者)用的,会游泳的
- n.击,敲,报时的钟声,(网球等)一击,(划船等)一划,(绘画等)一笔,一次努力,打击 vt.抚摸
- Judy was already drawing a house with sure strokes.
- The cards were face upward; an upward stroke of the pen.
- In rowing racing each member uses both hands to pull one oar.the boat of shell is sometimes directed by a coxswain.sculling is another kind in which each oarsman controls two oars one in each hand.
- Zan hairpin a zoned waves surging the bitter suffering from hate.