- I'd hate anything to come between us.
- Aristotle's modes of objective being, such as quality, quantity, or relation, that are inherent in everything.
- A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
- All things are interrelated and interact on each other.
- He has a good eye for detail; he notices everything.
- All is grist that comes to his mill.
- It was heartening to hear him encourage students to study with passion keep a clear mind and be level-headed.
- The alignment of forces in the revolutionary and counter-revolutionary camps can change just as everything else in the world changes.
- I like lizzie.becauselizzie is not your typical corseted heroine; she's a fiery character who speaks her mind and feels everything more deeply than most with her touthful enthusiasm.
- Well let's cancel everything else.
- Their aim was to use media and materials in new ways in order to improve everything from buildings and transport to dishes and galoshes.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimsim come true.
- While much larger crixalis still possesses his scorpian abilities such as the power to burrow into the ground and resurface elsewhere impaling all in his wake.