[yī fēn qián]
- I want you to account for each sum of the money you spent.
- But as I said at the beginning of this discussion you'll never get another cent out of me for any of your little unladylike schemes my double-dealing lady. "
- The cost of conducting the first head count was$ 44377.28--just over a penny per person.
- The american people carried out the movement of economization to support the anti-japanese war.
- Those women continued however to be skinflints and the men remained callously indifferent to those less fortunate than themselves.
- He spent his last cent.
- I'll bet you my bill double or nothing that I can bite my eye.
- I tell you you shall by no means come out from there until you have paid the very last lepton.
- John didn'tgive a red cent.
- Or they refuse to pay one peso until they see it.
- Unlike that sponger charles she never once asked him to lend her a penny.
- I got to get some money. I haven't got a red cent.
- I won't give you a red cent.
- I would not give a red cent for that car.
- With nary a penny left over for appropriate treatments: