- You owe me 68.03 altogether.
- The Joneses are coming for lunch en masse all twelve of them!
- She was out of bed, dressed and at the breakfast table in 50 seconds flat.
- A group of persons gathered together for a common reason, as for a legislative, religious, educational, or social purpose.
- Another ten weeks three months altogether.
- A total of78 ditches were filled in and sewers were laid.
- Altogether we caught ten golden monkeys.
- How much have you get in all?
- More than200 films on agriculture have been released.
- How many "come men" have one known! where on earth do they all go to?
- There are51poems in the''anthology of qing-shan's poems ''. Among them''yunnan garden gathering of the literati''was the poem that particularly interested us.we found this poem the most difficult to understand and to paraphrase into modern chinese.it became even more challenging when we tried to translate it into english.
- It was seen as a symbol of the uprising of the modern french "nation" and of the reconciliation of all the french inside the constitutional monarchy which preceded the first republic during the french revolution.
- It was just a dumpster.
- Step7: the game continues when the judge calls out the next type of dependent clause and sets the timer.the groups play three rounds one for each type of clause.
- How much is it together with the air freight charge to japan?