- one party (state)
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- n.情形,状态,国家,政府,州 adj.国家的,国有的,国营的,州的,正式的,典礼用的 vt.声明,陈述,规定
- A one-party state can be the start of the slippery slope towards fascism.
- What party do you belong to?
- There is a crisis today in tunisia. The tunisians have succeeded in bringing down the dictator but they have a long way to go before they can bring down his legacy to dismantle a dictatorial edifice to dismantle the system of one-party state which ruled over the country for 50 years.
- A narrow-minded adherence to a particular sect or party or denomination.
- Each party shall only permit access to confidential information of the other party to those of its employees or authorized representatives having a need to know and who have signed confidentiality agreements or are otherwise bound by confidentiality obligations at least as restrictive as those contained herein.
- When the servant girl saw him there she said again to those standing around "this fellow is one of them."
- What they really want is a one-party fascist dictatorship.
- Apostatize from one party to another
- The president aims to create a de jure one-party state.
- Ian paisley leader of the democratic unionist party was sworn in as northern ireland's first minister.
- They ask for a two-party system as in the west with one party in office and the other in opposition.
- Unlike maoism neo-leninism blends one-party rule and state control of key sectors of the economy with partial market reforms and an end to self-imposed isolation from the world economy.