- jingbang; crowd; brood
- n.人群,群众,一堆(东西),一伙 v.群集,拥挤,挤满
- n.(动物中鸟或家禽的)一窝,(同种或同类的)一伙 vt.孵,沉思
- Well.this gets me offthe hook with jon and the gang.
- Indignantly it reported how primitive tribesmen came out of the jungle armed with bows arrows and spears raided a village in india's middle andaman island and looted tools food clothes cash and jewelry.
- A group of jaffa passed through here recently.
- ... Ergo they are not his allies.
- Then with a loud explosion a hand grenade immediately blew up the whole group of officers into a disorderly pile of dead bodies.
- Nefarious schemes; a villainous plot; a villainous band of thieves.
- Gopal offered to take a group of us to mysore.
- Renard and elektra king are working together.
- Even jordan's party the quartet from east egg were rent asunder by dissension.
- He used to be with a very smart set.
- By degrees they sink into the category of the reactionary conservative socialists depicted above differing from these only by more systematic pedantry and by their fanatical and superstitious belief in the miraculous effects of their social science.
- He returned his gaze to the uncouth pockmarked li with his glaring eyes and his tightly-clenched fists the undisguised and distinctive badges of his kind indicating that he was ready to fight for whoever would pay him.
- I spent the afternoon with weston and his mob.
- They targeting our transpo line? You with the man?
- And at last joe representing a whole tribe of weeping outlaws