- We can safely assume that the indiscriminate acts of our generation will have an adverse impact on future generations.
- The self-indulgent instropection which was so much the malaise of my generation.
- Until now our generation only knew war as an abstraction.
- And all the arabs of the city muslims and christians alike who heard how hakham of the jews had saved an honored family from shame and disunion whispered to one another "blessed is the generation that was worthy of a dayan like that and happy is the nation that has the likes of him."
- Chueh-hui gazed at his grandfather stubbornly.he examined the old man's long thin body. A peculiar thought came to him.it seemed to him that the person lying in the cane reclining chair was not his grandfather but the representative of an entire generation.
- In a generation they have descended from proud working class to demoralized under class.
- His teachings is accept as oracle by the older generation.
- Mao zedong thought has nurtured our whole generation.
- Every old man complains of the growing depravity of the world of the petulance and insolence of the rising generation.
- She resembled in her fierce pursuit of them an infant pestilence-the scarlet fever or some such half-fledged angel of judgment-whose mission was to punish the sins of the rising generation.
- Undreamed luxuries; a peaceful settlement undreamed of a generation ago.
- It is verified that the time of ancient prairie nomad in north china coming into civilization is put forward to a whole generation before.
- A generation later his son johann strauss ii extended the scope of the waltz to symphonic proportions writing dance music in the form of orchestral tone poems that transformed the ballroom into a concert stage.
- Whole generations are grown up addicted to the tele.
- War and stupidity will feed this generation.