- just a little; one or two
- adj.正义的,公正的,正确的,应得的,有充分根据的 adv.正好,仅仅,刚才,只是,不过
- n.少许,一会儿,短时间 adj.很少的,矮小的,短暂的,琐碎的 adv.很少,稍微,完全不
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- Mr Small may be able to help us. At least, he knows one
- I can't start the job for a couple of days because I'm tied up doing the accounts.
- He had grown an inch of two since I saw him.
- D: as for non-drug therapy there are acupuncture and moxibustion massage cupping.
- Just44% of small businesses with one or more employees--in addition to the founder--survive after four years according to the small business administration's office of advocacy.
- The dow jones industrial average drops369.1points or2.7% on the20th anniversary of black monday.
- I know a little about acupuncture and massage. What's cupping?
- Bbl back-side bus logic.logic for interface to the back-side bus for accesses to the internal unified level two processor cache.
- After the battle of borodino and the taking and burning of moscow historians consider the most important episode of the war of1812to be the movement of the russian army from the ryazan to the kaluga road and to the tarutino camp the so-called oblique march behind krasnaya pahra.
- Take the flowers of lily of the valley and distil them in sack and drink a spoonful or two as there is occasion.
- Then we the country was plunged into the maelstrom of the first world war.
- He could probably find a use for them.even though they would not be a patch on tu wei-yueh they would probably be miles better than that old dodderer mo kan-cheng.
- It was a bit disorganized but there were one or two very fine scenes.
- I only have a casual acquaintance with avant-garde music.
- 12.accepting Commissioned requests to handle farming insurance business;