- accomplish nothing
- 他因循坐误, 一事无成
- He procrastinated until it was too late to do anything at all.
- His career is a story of utter disaster.
- He spends so much time fooling around that he never accomplishes anything.
- If you press your luck in doing anything you'll succeed in nothing.
- He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing.
- He's a rolling stone and got no where all his life.
- If you don't work hard you'll finish up nowhere.
- You'll never amount to anything if you spend your time that way.
- Happily we all shoot at the moon with ineffectual arrows; our hopes are set on inaccessible el dorado; we come to an end of nothing here below.
- If you venture nothing you will have nothing.
- That student went on to become a drug addict and a ne'er-do-well.
- If ever there were a sad sack who needed the keep-your-chin-up advice of dale carnegie it was dale carnegie.
- If ever there were a sad sack who needed the keep? Your? Chin? Up advice of dale carnegie it was dale carnegie.
- He's a no-hoper he'll never achieve anything.