- a move
in one move
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- n.移动,迁居,步骤 vt.移动,感动,鼓动 vi.移动,离开,运行,迁移,搬家
- We had hardly begun/Hardly had we begun our walk when it began to rain.
- The teacher's eagle eye was always on us, ie She noticed everything.
- That man behaves like an ,overgrown `child.
- 向自然资源保护论者宣讲需要保护自然界遗产的道理, 真是多此一举
- Telling conservationists that we need to preserve the natural heritage really is preaching to the converted!
- She sat in the corner, watching my every move.
- Her performance in that play really put her on the map as a comedy actress.
- The police have been observing his movements.
- The actress won overnight fame with her first film.
- That man behaves like an overgrown child.
- She won her overnight fame by her first novel.
- Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
- Edison won his spurs as an inventor while rather young.
- The convocation about environment will be held on next Monday.
- You can kill two birds with one stone.
- My sister lives just outside London. When I visited my brother in London, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and go to see her as well.