- become famous overnight
- vi.变成,成为,变得 vt.适合,相称
- n.头天晚上 adj.通宵的,晚上的,前夜的 adv.在前一夜,整夜,昨晚一晚上
- Her performance in that play really put her on the map as a comedy actress.
- The actress won overnight fame with her first film.
- She won her overnight fame by her first novel.
- Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
- Hawkins shall come as cabin-boy. You'll make a famous cabin-boy hawkins.
- This novelist leaped to fame because of farewell honey published in1950 the inspiration of which was from his experience with a lassie on his brother's farm.
- Becks even found time to show off the skills that made him famous long before he became a worldwide pin-up.
- The boldness of his approach to the restaurant business led to his sudden rise to fame.
- Henry cooper's chief claim to fame is that he knocked down mohammed ali.
- Although it wasn't the first spaghetti western it was far and away the most successful and shot former tv cowboy clint eastwood to stardom.
- For my signature catchphrase "whammy!"