- same as 一樣|一样
- adj.同一的,相同的,无变化的,上述的,所谓 pron.同样的事物 adv.同样地
- adv.同样地,被看作,象 prep.当做 conj.与...一样,当...之时,象,因为 [域] American Samoa,东萨摩亚 [军] Air to Surface,空对地 (As)symb [化]砷 (arsenic)
- The donjon keep of d'etampes is a specimen of it.
- Final sample loaded.prepping for air lock ingress.
- Kubla khan's project would have become something quite different.
- Connie looked at him amazed: and yet she felt nothing.these men they were all alike they left everything out.they just went off from the top of their heads as if they were squibs and expected you to be carried heavenwards along with their own thin sticks.
- Create a style sheet with yellow garamond text verdana headers orange hyperlinks and a royal blue background.
- Create a style sheet with neon green verdana text and headers chartreuse hyperlinks and a black background.
- Then she pointed with a long fingernail to an odd-shaped continent.
- We are having a cream puff special this week for you clowns who can't climb stairs without panting.
- The sampling analysis tool creates a sample from a population by treating the input range as a population.
- But for the sake of buying a rickshaw he had worked away so meekly and lost so much face only to have the job peter out again after three and a half days.he was no different from those crafty fellows who make a habit of charging jobs frequently and it was this that rankled.
- Could you please send us a sample book?
- No package holiday's any better than the next.
- One specimen had wings at its side and walked on top of the water.