- She was still twisting about in pain.
- Her husband started sneezing violently. "God bless you!" she said automatically.
- The waiter showed us to our table with much bowing and scraping.
- I kept looking at my wat
- All day he did nothing but contemplated.
- Don't tilt your chair back so far, it might fall over.
- We can't just contemplate all day and not take action.
- Nobody tells me anything that's interesting. I just do the donkey work.
- Indeed she had quite a long argument with the lory who at last turned sulky and would only say` I am older than you and must know better '
- Already penitent for his angry action but too stubborn to make amends mason toiled on at the head of the cavalcade little dreaming that danger hovered in the air.
- The caporegime's face was impassive but he was sweating and the cigar in his hand glistened slickly black with his saliva.
- While the chairman was speaking two committee members were engaged in heated by-play at the end of the table.
- Was his enemies who so persistently predicted his early fall.
- She plied us with tea and cake.
- Just before him tom lay motionless upon the sward; but the murderer minded him not a whit cleansing his bloodstained knife the while upon a wisp of grass.