- adj.单独的,独一无二的,孤独的,独自的 adv.独自地
- You can't say that these sounds have no meaning.
- You can't convict a man of a crime on circumstantial evidence alone.
- One's conscious motives are often different from one's subconscious ones.
- Your clothes are a reflection of your personality.
- We can't judge a person by what he says but by what he does.
- The real dignity of a man lies in what he is, not in what he has.
- One should do his best for the cause of world peace.
- It's dangerous to be alone in the marsh.
- In order to maintain physical well being, a person should eat wholesome food and get sufficient exercise.
- How many ribs does a man have?
- He is not alone in believing (ie Other people agree with him) that it may lead to war.
- Every person has two nasal orifices.
- A man is accounted innocent until he is proven guilty.
- The difference between a man and his valet, they both smoke the same cigar, but only one pay for them.
- Once his brain was linked with the computer, a man would undergo all experiences in the space.