- each and every one
- adj.各自的,每个的,每一 pron.各,各自,每个 adv.每个
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- The road was edged with snow drifts.
- The old lady counted out thirty pence and gave it to the shop assistant.
- Having the male and female reproductive organs borne on separate individuals of the same species.
- For some years after his retirement he kept up with a. number of his old workmates, but as time went by he dropped them one by one.
- Every man jack of them ran off and left me!
- In the large prison they walled off a little cell off each prisoner.
- A small man sidled up to him and pressed a piece of paper into his hand.
- The grass is interspersed with beds of flowers.
- The place is full of ashen walls dirty water bags of garbage one by one the bodies of dead animals.
- The invincible guerilla takes the movement of resistance against japanese as subject matter this animated film with unique angle lively characters dramatic language and fascinating as well as cliff-hanging plots exhibits the chinese national spirits of braveness
- The broad language of the amendment strongly suggests that its framers were proposing to writesintosthe constitution not a laundry list of specific civil rights but a principle of equal citizen-ship that forbids organized society from treating any individual as a member of an inferior class.
- Those sorts of black beaks which project from between the battlements and which you take from a distance to be cave spouts are cannons.
- But in1981everyone could open an ira.
- Photons come out in blobs.
- Then as now india was a land of villages each with its headman and panchayat.officials of the central government supervised groups of villages and organized irrigation systerms.