- (used after a verb) give it a go
to do (sth for a bit to give it a try)
- n.弹性,可弯性 vt.给,授予,供给,献出,让步,引起,发表,捐助 vi.捐赠,让步
- pron.它;Italy,意大利;Information Technology,信息技术
- abbr 缩写 = South: Sth Pole, eg on a map 南极（如标於地图上的）
- n.小块,少量,片刻,马嚼子,辅币 vt.上马嚼子,控制 vbl.咬 n.[计]位,比特
- To avoid misapprehension I am going to ask all of you to repeat the instructions I have given.
- For clarity's dake I'd like to reword my statement.
- Why not snoop around with their "hot fudge" videos out?
- The fund of ignorance common to the village and the cloister is a preparation ready at hand and places the boor at once on the same footing as the monk: a little more amplitude in the smock and it becomes a frock.
- Other names are also mentioned.
- Perhaps the american is merely ashamed of the word "loafing" in a world where everybody is doing something but somehow as sure as I know he is also an animal he likes sometimes to have his muscles relaxed to stretch on the sand or to lie still with one leg comfortably curled up and one arm placed below his head as his pillow.
- Well maybe you should go visit your sensei.
- So maybe one celebration is okay...
- Heated up commonly meet soft soft prolapse cold can contract yourself observes.
- One lady a widow was quite certain she should stab him if he hinted at it.
- A neighbour had given the machine a good try-out.
- A stab of misgiving shot through val.
- And then della leaped up like a little singed cat and cried'oh oh!
- So tom unwound the thread from one of his needles and each boy pricked the ball of his thumb and squeezed out a drop of blood.
- Upon careful consideration one cannot but be amazed at the ubiquity of ambiguity in language.